I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I am so thankful I get to stay home every day to be with my babies. They really are my joy.
Cruz is smiling and cooing now. His eyes light up when he sees me and that makes me feel so special! He's a Momma's boy!
Brinley loves to talk, and is learning new words every week. She knows how to say "dee-doo" (thank you-her favorite word) "no" (her other favorite word) "ruff" "puppy" "pooh" "hawye" (honey)(she try's to sing along to a Winnie the Pooh song, cutest thing ever!) "cheese" "mmmmm-num num num" "wow" "ow".
These babes are growing so fast and I am so grateful I can be here for all of it. I get the blessing of loving, teaching, and protecting them. (And I love it) but... I also get to change their diapers, feed them, deal with tantrums, dress them, pick up after their messes, do their laundry....the list goes on.... But it is SO WORTH IT! I really am so lucky and so blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment